In this episode of the Music Marketing [dot] com Podcast, Wendy talks to house concert guru Fran Snyder of ConcertsInYourHome.com about house concerts and how independent artists can use them to connect with fans.
Can you "make a career" out of house concerts?
What can you do to motivate volunteers?
How do you find "hosts" for house concerts?
These are a few of the many things Wendy and Fran discuss.
You'll also learn:
- The way to keep ASCAP/BMI off your back
- Why keeping your event small is a good idea
- How to develop beneficial relationships with other musicians
- What to think about before streaming your house concert online
- Advice for organizing and hosting your own house concerts
You can listen below or subscribe via iTunes.