Everything takes place ONLINE, so you can attend from anywhere in the world.
It starts tomorrow and goes through Thursday.
During this event, you will be able to:
- Network with all of the other attendees, speakers, artists and exhibitors
- Participate in open and moderated chats of all kinds
- Watch 40+ presentations by industry experts worldwide on all aspects of building a career as an indie artist or working musician, and participate in Q&As with the presenters
The cost to attend is normally $47, but I'd love for you to attend free, as my guest.
I have 12 passes to give away. Here is how to get one:
1. Visit my Facebook page and leave a short comment asking your most pressing music business question.
2. I'll randomly pick 12 people and contact you via Facebook with details on how to receive your pass.
3. Whether you win or not, I'll answer your most pressing music business question on an upcoming episode of the Music Marketing [dot] com Podcast.
Again, the Virtual Music Conference starts tomorrow and I'm giving these 12 passes away today, so ask me your question now.
Below is a video with more information on what you'll get access to. Good luck!