Last month, I wrote a post about Mr. Billy and how he leveraged the popularity of Angry Birds to sell music and get attention for himself. Since it's the first week of the new year, I think it's appropriate to talk about his current plan to release 12 albums in the next 12 months.
- Decide what the album's theme will be.
- Write (or find) awesome songs and record them in 2 weeks or less.
- Mix and master the music.
- Do the artwork.
- Have the digital version available for sale world wide.
- Have the physical CD available for sale via CD Baby and MisterBilly.com.
- Rinse and repeat 11 more times.
With the ease and low-cost of both recording and distribution, this is something that any music can do. So why not you?