Here are some of the big ideas it contains...
- Business is not about money. It's about making dreams come true for others and for yourself.
- Making a company is a great way to improve the world while improving yourself.
- When you make a company, you make a utopia. It's where you design your perfect world.
- Never do anything just for the money.
- Don't pursue business just for your own gain. Only answer the calls for help.
- Success comes from persistently improving and inventing, not from persistently promoting what's not working.
- Your business plan is moot. You don't know what people really want until you start doing it.
- Starting with no money is an advantage. You don't need money to start helping people.
- You can't please everyone, so proudly exclude people.
- Make yourself unncessary to the running of your business.
- The real point of doing anything is to be happy, so do only what makes you happy.
And here is one of the stories in audio/video form...
Sound good? Get the book now!