Take a look at how the video game industry is growing...
In 2011, the video game industry will actually be larger than the music industry...
When you're in video games, your music is exposed to tens of thousands of people, even hundreds of thousands of people, which can mean...
- more CD and download sales
- more concert ticket sales
- more publicity for your music
- more credibility for your music
- more fans
And that's just the beginning. Check out the global video game market...
Yes, it's a big world we live in. And that's a good thing, when you're making money off the music you license to video game developers.
This market is so hot right now, they're developing new games like crazy...and those games need music.
So how does it happen? How to you get your music in video games?
Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to help you put all the pieces together. One of the ways I'm going to do that is via a free teleconference where you can call me directly via the phone.
I only have a limited number of phone lines, so "seats" to this event are limited. If you want to be sure to get in, your best bet is to get on my "early notification" list. You can sign up below. I also recommend you subscribe to my feed. It's free and you'll be instantly updated on new blog posts on the subject.
To stay updated and have "early notification" about my free teleconference on music licensing...
1. Subscribe to my feed. It's free and this will make sure you're instantly updated when I post a new video or other information on licensing music.
2. Sign up for my free video course on how to make money with music licensing. Not only will you get "early notification" to the teleseminar on music licensing, you'll also get bonus information, such as the direct contact information for music supervisors that I can't post here.
Input your name and primary email address below. That way you'll be sure to stay on top of everything.
NOTE: You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, with a simple click. :)